Monday, May 14, 2007

Last Conversational Dish? Maybe...

The Blowfish (aka Fugu) A dish worth dying for?


Parts of the blowfish are poisonous. Eat the wrong part & you could be dead within hours. I recommend going to a restaurant with a certified fugu chef.
Fugu could be eaten raw or cooked. My experience was eating fried blowfish in Taiwan. I think I remember it tasting like fried fish. To be honest, I was too busy being happy that I was still alive to remember what it tasted like.

Ready to try some? You might consider preparing your last will and testament first.

2 comments:

Kuki said...

Worth dying for? I don't think so... Kuki

Ms. Sahyouni said...

Hey,

Isn't that the fish that Homer almost died from in the Simpsons? I know it's ridiculous that I make a Simpsons reference but I swear I think they talked about it...